"DISCOVER THE MENDRISIOTTO" OFFER
If you book a minimum stay of 3 nights during the months of August, September and October 2020, you will receive a special gift worth CHF 50.- per person and CHF 200.- for a family group of at least 2 adults and one child aged between 6 and 12 years.
WHAT IT IS ABOUT
By making a direct booking (here on our website, by phone or by email) for a minimum stay of 3 nights from August 1 to October 31, 2020 you will be entitled to request a free voucher block with a monetary value of CHF 50.- per person that can be spent in our restaurant, our cable way and in many restaurants, museums, some tourist transports, guided tours, wine cellars, lidos and swimming pools and other attractions of the Mendrisiotto region.
Special advantage: a family consisting of two adults and at least one child (6-12 years) receives 4 blocks for a total value of CHF 200.-.
HOW IT WORKS
After making the reservation directly with us (not on portals such as booking.com, expedia or others), you can make the request to receive the voucher blocks to the tourist board through the following website: www.mendrisiottoturismo.ch/en/scopri-il-mendrisiotto/registrazione. After filling in the form and sending the booking confirmation, you will receive a confirmation from Mendrisiotto Turismo. You will no longer have to worry about anything, you will find the voucher blocks directly at the hotel on your arrival!
YOU contact Mendrisiotto Turismo to request the vouchers
WE will deliver them directly to you at the hotel on your arrival!
LIVE A 100% LOCAL EXPERIENCE
During the duration of your stay you can use your vouchers to pay total or partial amounts at our Restaurant, our Funivia Serpiano - Brusino Arsizio and at other facilities, tourist activities and restaurants in Mendrisiotto that adhere to the initiative without limitations and until the available credit is exhausted. Vouchers cannot be spent for the payment of stays or parkings.
The vouchers can be combined with other offers and discounts such as Ticino Ticket and others!
What are you waiting for? Book now your stay in Mendrisiotto and take advantage of this special offer receiving free CHF 50.- per person to spend in our region!
CONDITIONS TO BENEFIT FROM THE OFFER
- The offer is valid only for direct bookings, i.e. on our website www.serpiano.ch, by phone or by email to email@example.com. It is not possible to benefit from the offer by booking through portals such as booking.com, expedia, agoda and others or vouchers from third party agencies (cadeaux24, etc...).
- The offer is valid during the months of August, September and October 2020. The voucher blocks will be valid during the period of your stay.
- After booking, to request your vouchers you must register via the online form and attach the confirmation of your reservation on www.mendrisiottoturismo.ch/en/scopri-il-mendrisiotto/registrazione with at least 48 hours notice before your arrival at the hotel. You will receive a confirmation email. Your voucher booklet “Discover the Mendrisiotto” awaits you directly here at the hotel on the day of your arrival!
Don't wait to book, only 3'000 voucher blocks are available!
WHERE YOU CAN SPEND YOUR VOUCHERS
Vouchers can be used to pay at our Restaurant, at our cable way Brusino Arsizio - Serpiano and to pay for various services at numerous tourist partners such as restaurants, museums, some tourist transports, guided tours, wine cellars, lidos and swimming pools and other attractions of the region.
Indicatively (list not exhaustive, confirmations in progress. The list will be updated):
- Restaurants and grotti
- Lidos and swimming pools
- 3D glasses rental at the Archaeological Park of Tremona and the Fossil Museum in Meride
- Visit to the Cement Route
- Tasting in the cellar or at the Casa del Vino Ticino and purchase of wines
- Boat races with departure from Brusino or Capolago
- Equipment rental and lessons for water sports or paragliding
- Little train of Monte Generoso
- Activities of Mendrisiotto Terroir
- Guided tours
ALL INFORMATION ON: www.mendrisiottoturismo.ch/en/scopri-il-mendrisiotto